Do you know what questions you should ask yourself when choosing health care coverage? In this week's episode, Sondra and Mary, otherwise known as the Medicare Gals, have 8 questions you should always consider before choosing your Medicare coverage.
8 Questions to Ask Yourself When Choosing Health Care Coverage
Questions answered in the episode:
1. What if I have health or drug coverage through another source such as my current or former employer?
2. Do all Medicare plans cost the same, how do I choose?
3. What is my cost?
4. Do I have to join a prescription drug plan or is that included with my health coverage?
5. Are you satisfied with your current Medical care?
6. Can I go to any doctor or hospital that I want?
7. How do I know if my doctors accept the plan I am interested in?
8. Am I covered if I travel?
Need help finding a new plan? Have additional questions you'd like the Medicare Gals to answer in an upcoming episode? Contact Sondra and Mary at 1-855-474-6234 or email them directly at MedicareGals@TrustedSeniorSpecialists.com.
Additional episodes of the Medicare Gals can be found at MedicareGals.com.