1) National Association of Areas Agencies on Aging : This is a great resource as you can reach out to your local chapter and get involved. They also hold informational events and webinars, and stay up to date on the latest news on aging and so much more.
2) A Place For Mom Blog: This blog has articles covering aging and health news, retirement and finance, senior living trends, articles in support of caregivers, and inspirational uplifting quotes and ideas.
3) Caring For Aging Parents- Huffington Post : Helpful articles and experience sharing from other caregivers.
4) The Caregiver Space : The Caregivers Space offers community forums where caregivers can go to ask questions, share experiences, get answers, or just get things off their chest- all completely free. Whether you are currently caring for someone, getting ready to become a caregiver, or have cared for someone in the past, all are welcome to join and share.
5) Next Avenue : A part of the PBS system, Next Avenue is a journalism service for America’s booming older population. Their daily content delivers on the issues that matter the most as we age.
6) Aging Care : A great resource for finding elder care, whether it be assisted living, independent living communities, hospice care, nursing homes or Alzheimer's care in your area. They also offer resources for funeral planning.
7) The Ourparents.com : Online senior care referral service can help you find a place for your parents quickly. Their staff is trained to match you with senior communities that have the services you need.
8) TSS Blog- Medicare Information : Your go to guide regarding everything Medicare. Agents are available 5 days a week for consultation regarding healthcare choices for your loved one. They are available to answer all of your questions, and to offer guidance and support to ensure that you are comfortable and confident with the health care choices for your loved one.
9) Senior Guidance - SeniorGuidance.org -SeniorGuidance.org, is dedicated to helping seniors, their loved ones and their caregivers to find appropriate senior facilities and communities that may be of interest to seniors who are looking to retire or need special care. Visit their website at SeniorGuidance.org