Trusted Senior Specialists have created an updated guide with its readers in mind. The updated guide is interactive, so readers can easily navigate to the specific area they need help with. Simply go to the table of contents and click on your topic and you will be instantly navigated to the answer you need. The guide covers topics from the basics of Medicare, the most common questions that Medicare eligibles are asking and the most common Medicare scenarios that Medicare eligibles fall into. The guide also addresses the general, common problems surrounding Medicare which include confusion, cost and coverage. Here is a breakdown of these problems and the corresponding pages of our guide which answer them.
When it comes to cost, people may find themselves having problems with one of the following:
- Plan Premiums
- Doctor's Visit Co-pays and Deductibles
- Inpatient and Outpatient Service
- Perscription Drug Cost
These topics are covered in our Medicare Costs section in Part A-D (pages 8, 14, 25, 32) and is also answered in our Top 7 questions (63-64).
Regarding coverage, people may have trouble with one of the following:
- Understanding Perscription (Generic and Name Brand)
- Inpatient and Outpatient Services
- Ability to Keep Current Doctor or Specialists
These topics are covered in our Medicare Coverage section in Part A-D (pages 7, 13, 20) and in our top 7 questions (pages 61, 62, 64, 66).
If you are confused, we have sections geared towards you too, all you have to do is decide where your confusion comes from:
- Unsure of where to start? (visit Simple Medicare Basics-Page 4)
- Wondering how Medicare adresses a specific need? (visit 12 Medicare Scenarios-page 43)
- Don't know what questions to ask regarding Medicare? (visit 7 Crucial FAQs -page 61)
1 (855) 474-6234 TTY: 711 or schedule an appointment below